Monday, January 27, 2014

Outfit | School Days

Sunglasses: Jay Jays  Top: Jay Jays  Skirt: Urban Outfitters  Bag: Outlet  Boots: Hannah's


I have an abundance for outfits that consist of long length skirts and crop tops, maybe because it's the only thing that I feel comfortable enough to team with a crop top. This skirt was actually supposed to be sent to me in a black and blue pattern from Urban Outfitters but instead got sent this one which my Dad recognises as the "skirt that looks like vomit", thanks dad. 
Let's just take a minute to happily notice that I finally got cute vintage round-shaped sunglasses from town with Lucy! We also celebrated our good results (yes good!) by spending all our parents money. I honestly felt like a vintage school girl in town wearing this!

The first day of school was kind of fun, seeing all the people I haven't seen and how everybody's changed. What's really scary is how this year is actually important, leadership roles, being a role-model for the cute juniors and studying our asses off to build our own career. Sounds frightening, doesn't it? Hopefully this year is bigger and better then the last! I'll try my best to write throughout the school year!

Love, Ananya 

6 comments:

  1. Really really cool laid back look, you are rocking it! X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is cute.. love this look

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/dinas-fav-2014-grammy-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt and those shoes are the cutest! Your outfit looks perfect!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the outfits on your blog. It gives me inspiration on what other outfit coordination I should wear. Not to mention that I also have in store access (finally) to the stores your clothing items are from. Just followed your blog :)

    Chocobrowneyes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this outfit! haha yes you definitely look like a cool vintage school girl, but very chic!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete