Friday, July 11, 2014

Outfit | Work

Jacket: Valley Girl    Shirt: Rapture   Pants: Goldie   Shoes: Hannahs

















I wore this to just help dad around his office as his assistant is on maternity leave. I don't do much, but still get payed- ah the good life. Doing nothing all day in an office apart from getting a sore bum by sitting too much has made me realise that it is not the direction I want to head for.  Although there is probably more to an assistant's job then I'm hinting at and I get to dress nicely.
I finally wore my other Eminem shirt that I got at Rapture, I love band/artist shirts so much because they are so valuable and individual to people.
I've never been a pants kind of person but the weather has been too windy and cold for just skirts or dresses. I bought these leather pants from Wild Pair and they have made it directly to my favourites, they're so versatile and pretty.

I'm also experiencing more with editing and angles with my camera, any thoughts? I would love to hear your responds!

Adios Amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and pics
    Great job!!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete