Friday, August 8, 2014

Outfit | Bitchcraft

Hat: eQuip   Shirt: Hottopic   Cardigan: Glassons   Pants: Valley Girl   Shoes: Hannahs



Wore this a few days ago, going out with mom while being sick with the flu! The good news: no school, the bad news: the flu. Ironically this was after I was gloating to a friend about how I hadn't been sick this entire year, guess karma is a bitch. 
I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon of fluffy jumpers/cardigans but my sister came back for a while and bought me this lovely white one so how could I resist? I feel quite hipster but I can't deny that I don't love wearing it because it's so fluffy and cute.
The weather has been quite nice recently but also very windy, limiting me to the good ol' lovely-lighted room snaps.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe it, I'm down with the flu too! And I understand the whole dilemma of following a mass trend, but hey, it works just right for you xx

    ReplyDelete